Hello all,

the code we entered for STRPCCMD scans the datastream for certain byte to appear. -128 to be exact, which we found worked in our environment (windows, i5, codepage, java version). As far we have not tested this on another environment. Se we should run the emulator first with debug loggin enabled as we have include log statements. This should already give us some hunch if the scannings gets triggered überhaupt or if we miss the correct byte. Next is to verify why the launching doesn't work.

Wim

Richard Houston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

18/07/2006 21:55

Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; Please respond to
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net
cc
Subject
Re: [Tn5250j-general] STRPCCMD

Hey all,

I down loaded the latest CVS version as of 14:00 CST.

Complied fine and fires up with no issues.

When I enter strpccmd PCCMD('gftp') PAUSE(*NO) but I get:
operation not permitted at this time at the bottom of the screen.
When I pull up the info on the message it tells me that pco is not
running so I do a strpco and try again but I get a screen that pops up
which says:

Required PC program (PCO.EXE) is not active
No communications with PC can occur
Press ENTER to resume

Not sure if I missed any thing. Any ideas?

Thanks guys and glad to see some activity on tn5250j again.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting
-E-Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]