From: Jason Cawood <jasoncaw...@gmail.com<mailto:jasoncaw...@gmail.com>>

<tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 9:13 PM
To:
"tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net>"

<tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: [Tn5250j-general] tn5250j file transfer for linux

Have any of you gotten the file transfer portion to work on a linux machine?

when I attempt I get the following log:

220-QTCP at server.hostname.com<http://server.hostname.com>.
220 Connection will close if idle more than 5 minutes.

SENT: USER user
331 Enter password.
SENT: PASS ****************
230 user logged on.
SENT: SYST
215 OS/400 is the remote operating system. The TCP/IP version is "V5R4M0".
SENT: PWD
257 "/home/user" is current directory.
SENT: RCMD dspffd FILE(user/file) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/FFD)
250 Command dspffd FILE(user/file) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/FFD)
successful.
SENT: PORT 192,168,1,225,203,198
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
SENT: RETR QTEMP/FFD
550 Unable to find file /home/user/QTEMP/FFD

is this a permissions issue, or something more?
--
Thank you
Jason Cawood