Good Comment..

In the particular case you have pointed, it's a user problem, a request
with Host: Localhost can be only be issued by someone with Remote
Ip=localhost..

So one can take some security measures to check the correctness of the
request..

All other use case i can imagine fall within the users problems, if the
correct VS has received the request, it's the Remote IP appropiate for
that VS? matchs port where the request has been received the port where
is suppoussed that the VS is?

But By far in the Journey we have learned something, never trust a Host
Header without first trust the Remote IP, at least for ultra-secure
apps..

And another thing, i wonder if it would be appropiate to check if a
request came from the (at least) correct port before dispatching it to
the VS.. at least within TC, and check if Apache2 is taking any measures
to be certain of this fact..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega