I'm seem to be getting into a habit of clicking "Send" instead
of "Save". :(

I think this is something that to some degree is a necessary
evil.  Hopefully I will be able to tell more when I can get
back into the code.  The trick is allowing this "okay" URL
to succeed while preventing malicious uses of "%2F" from also
succeeding.

Cheers,
Larry