This is OT, sorry.

I've accepted a position of Consultant at the JBoss Group, where I will help maintain the JBoss / Tomcat integration (which has become especially important since their decision to use Tomcat as their default servlet container in the upcoming JBoss releases), spend a significant amount of time working on Tomcat (as before), and provide commercial support / consulting / training on Tomcat.

So the cool part is that my Tomcat work is funded again :)

Remy