Mr./mrs. Moderator

I am a Turkish. I don't want those e - mails.

Do you Yahoo!?
--- Begin Message ---
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

That's something of a shame, because we lose the development
history importing the finished effort, and it was further disappointing
that you didn't bring across the earlier cvs history so this branch
could be brought back into httpd/modules/proxy with a complete
history.

Ideally though I personally would like to see proxy_ajp in httpd v2.0 (assuming it's practical, which could only be assessed once proxy_ajp existed). Getting it into a working form first, then getting it into v2.1, and then backporting it in clean logical sections to http v2.0 means it may be possible to get it into httpd v2.0, without small bugfix commits getting in the way.

I'm actually very excited that we can offer in the 2.2 release - this
really rocks. What you accomplished is very cool!

I'm entirely +1 today for bringing it back into modules/proxy/ (it's a c-t-r branch.) How you did it makes this a non-trivial exercise. Boo :(

My plan is to start bringing it into httpd v2.1 from next week, assessing how hard the backports to httpd v2.0 would potentially be. Is the history kept in the tomcat connector tree enough, or is it critical to get the full history into httpd HEAD?

Regards,
Graham

--- End Message ---