William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
It definately seems like j-t-c should be a first candidate
for svn conversion.  The other jakarta-tomcat repositories
are considerabily more complex.

But it would be good to have line endings straightened out
beforehand.

I find svn quite confusing to work with. Especially, the possibility of browsing a revision tree seems unusable (due to the fact that revisions are global, tortoise cannot make a graph in less than 4 hours :( ), and it's an important tool for me.

Unfortunately, this means I'll have to veto a move to svn for the time being, until I figure out how to use it.

Rémy