I just put 1.2.11 on my server and is having a problem with an invalid parameter
passed from pthread_mutex_destroy() to kMutexFree().
pthread_mutex_destroy() is called within wc_close() when unloading jk.
I am just getting started on trying to find the source of the problem.
I don't see that problem with 1.2.10 on the same version of NetWare.
Which make sense because the worker_lock is new in 1.2.11.

Any hints?

JJ

Henri Gomez wrote:
> Binaries for iSeries v5R3 and Suse 8.0 SLES PPC uploaded

Cool :)
Seems we'll have a best jk release ever.
Where are the Netware guys?

Regards,
Mladen.