Remy,

I some how got on your "Tomcat" development distribution listing.  Could
you please work with the distribution team member to remove me from this
activity.

Thank you,

Everett DeGraaf
Abex Division
Parker Hannifin Corporation
Phone:  269 384.4014
FAX:  269 384.4025
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Remy Maucherat

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       Tomcat Developers
List <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
                                               cc:

                      07/21/2005 07:34         Subject:  Re: New tag ?

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat

                      Developers List"

Peter Rossbach wrote:
> Yes,
>
> I also think we can build a 5.5.10 release with all the new stuff. The
> new cluster redesign version is yet only tested under small
> load. Better I commit my new jkstatus task after my three week holiday
> for next release (5.5.11).

Sounds good.

> I have add a new lib (catalina-jmx-ant.jar) for jmx ant tasks to
> server/lib and two ant scripts include at bin, but I have not test the
> release
> included this things also.

It should be included, no problem (it uses patterns like server/**, and
the installer uses server/lib).

Rémy

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation."