Hey Remy,

I talk with Stefan Bodwig at ApacheCon about the revision problem.
He has implement a small antlib project and hope this help
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/sandbox/antlibs/svn/trunk/

I have not test it yet, but it seams that we can use this ...

==
I can help to migrate to svn after 15.te august.

Peter

Remy Maucherat schrieb:

Yoav Shapira wrote:

Hi,
I'm OK with cutting 5.5.10 tomorrow or Saturday. If that's too early, let's
pick a different time.

I don't have further code changes to add in this build, it seems.

After 5.5.10, I want to talk about SVN migration again ;) I'm aware of the lack of satisfaction among the CVS GUI users, but infra is cutting off CVS on January 1st, and for me personally, August seems like a great time to do
the transition since it's traditionally a low-activity period.

It's not really a UI thing for me. One feature I use often are revision lists for a particular file, to be able to tell where a bug has been introduced (I then do diffs between revisions). It seems with SVN I have to retrieve the full revision list for the repository (which will take hours). If someone can offer a workaround for this problem, then I'll support a move to SVN :)

Rémy