At 12:00 19/08/2005 +0200, you wrote:
[snip]
Yes, it [tomcat] has to be called 6.0 because of the new specifications release. Given the said specification schedule, I don't see anything new being included (besides code cleanup thanks to the mandated Java 5 support) unless components get donated or something.

All,

I hope this list is the correct location to ask. If not, please reply by personal email.

Some months ago, I developed an HttpSession manager for personal use, and found it would be a fantastic addition to Tomcat's manager webapp (as it somehow lacks functionality in this area).

I have thus backported most of this admin application to the Manager, and was wondering what was the correct way to donate this idea + code to the ASF.

Would one of you be kind enough as to show me the way?

Thank you for your attention,

        Cédrik LIME
[EMAIL PROTECTED]