There has been couple of major bug fixes
against 1.2.14, see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/changelog.html

They have been fixed in the CVS, and since
couple of them actually makes 1.2.14 unusable on
some platforms like Solaris 2.8 and Irix we need a release.

I plan to tag the 1.2.15 by the end of this week, and pursue
for a vote next week for this bug-fixing release.

Any objections?

Since there were no objections I plan to tag the 1.2.15 later this
evening at 19:00 GMT.

This will eventually be the last release from CVS, cause IIUC the
transition will be made this weekend.

Regards,
Mladen.