Yes,

is is only a real problem when workers are grouped inside an domain. I have
check this many times and without the lb_value change loadbalancing works as
I aspected, and with it not.
I also think that we need a real lb concept check. Greater changes can we better realize after jk 2.1.15. But this little change was very helpful at some of my production customers sites :-)

Peter

Mladen Turk schrieb:

Peter Rossbach wrote:

Hey Mladen,

can we also integrate the better domain loadbalancer support at jk_lb_worker.c? I think that we don't change the lb_value inside sticky mode at every request.

Yes we do. They will be updated only for domain workers.
This is needed to load balance between the workers that are
members of the same domain. In other case the total_factor will
be zero and lb_value will not be changed.

Regards,
Mladen.