I'm trying to access some EJB's which are running in Weblogic 5.1 from
Tomcat 3.2.  When I try to cast the home interface that I retrieved via a
JNDI lookup I get a class cast exception.  I know this problem is due to the
fact that the class is being loaded by both weblogic's and tomcats
classloader and they don't know about each other because of the classloader
hierarchy.  Is there a solution to this problem, I've tried adding a Request
interceptor in my configuration file like some previous posts have suggested
but it doesn't solve the problem.

-Matt