From: Michael Wentzel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 6:47 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: How do I precompile JSP files for final Production use?

Another way to do this is write a servlet that will make a
request to all jsp's in your webapp at startup.  This takes
care of the class name translations and such.

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
<A HREF="http://www.aswethink.com">Software As We Think</A>
<A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Michael Wentzel</A>