From: "vikas jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.0.2 and IIS
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:48:34 +0000

I was searching all the time yesterday for this topic. All I found is two things:
First, You are everywhere when there is some question about tomcat and IIS. and you are the person who resolves problems. :)
second, I found the problem i am having, ie incorrect redirecting of the DLL. but the solution was not there. the last messege was from you and then no info. Here is the link what I visited http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg95175.html

Please help me out.

Thanks,