From: "Eugene Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: mysql connection pooling problem

Hi James,

I tried inserting the <context-param> into <web-app>, no effect.

But thanks for catching the typo in my JSP code in the lookup() line.
Unfortunately, this had no effect either.  I still get the infamous
"Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'" error... hurmmm...

Any suggestions from others are appreciated too!  Anyone?