On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 08:25:31AM -0600, Steve Wilkinson wrote:
:
: I followed the example at
:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/printer/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html#MySQL%20DBCP%20Example.
:
: The only thing I see wrong is the following line of code:
:
: DataSource ds = (DataSource)ctx.lookup("java:/comp/env/jdbc/testdev")
:
: should be "java:comp/env/jdbc/testdev" as already mentioned earlier.

Thanks Steve.  An earlier response mentioned the same typo, and I've
already fixed it.  But I still get the same error message.

: Thus, I've attached my example for you to compare.  Note, DBCP
: connection pool requires additional jars as indicated in the README.txt
: file.  I assume you already know this, but I mention it just incase.

Yep, I've got all those JARs in $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/