I don't really understand the question.  If you are using channelJni, then
there is no address or port:  The data is passed in-memory.

"Carlos Cajina - Hotmail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi everyone.

I've followed the steps in
http://www.greenfieldresearch.ca/technical/jk2_config.html for configuring
Apache and Tomcat to communicate using JNI with good results, but there's
just one thing that I can't figure out: When using channelSocket as the
communication channel between the two servers is possible to use the
workers2.properties file to configure the host:port where Apache is supposed
to forward requests for non-static content, so a call to some
http://host/webapp/index.jsp would be served transparently. Now, how do I do
the same mapping when using channelJni?

My main concern is to let user access any WebApp without having to type
Tomcat's listening port.

    Regards,

    Carlos