Howdy Bill.

    My confusion comes from the fact that when using channelSocket to connect Apache
and Tomcat I can type the URL of any WebApp without specifying Tomcat's listening port
because the mapping/forwarding is handled in the config files, but after configuring
ChannelJni to handle Apache-Tomcat communication I'm forced to include the port number
(8080) in the URL to access the WebApps, otherwise I get an Internal Server Error.

    I wonder wether I'm missing something in my configuration because, as I stated, my
main concern is to let user access any WebApp without having to type
Tomcat's listening port.

    Thanks for taking time to answer.

    Best regards,

    Carlos