It depends what you want to accomplish basically.  Personally, I prefer
symlinking the pages (of course, after enabling the symlink option :).  This
results in seperate class files for each context that uses the page, but is
easy to maintain.  Alternatively, you can pre-compile the JSP to
$CATALINA_HOME/shared/classes, and adjust your servlet-mappings accordingly.

"Ashutosh Satyam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is it possible to share JSP page across multiple web-application within
tomcat
servlet container? Something like the libraries, which we want to share
across
multiple web application can be placed under the shared directory of tomcat.

If it's not possible, why it has been not designed like that?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashutosh