Why? Thats one to complain to the spec people about.

You can use Bill's idea of symlinks.

My preference is to use the build process to make copies of the pages from a central repository.

Another alternative is to precompile those "common" jsps and place them into a JAR and alter web.xml with the jsp declarations as appropriate.

-Tim

Ashutosh Satyam wrote:

Is it possible to share JSP page across multiple web-application within tomcat servlet container? Something like the libraries, which we want to share across
multiple web application can be placed under the shared directory of tomcat.

If it's not possible, why it has been not designed like that?