From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 4:25 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Help root context problem!!!

No, but what will that do for me? Would I have to do that every time?

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center
Vincennes University
(812)888-5813

"Lee, Paul                    NYC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/09/2003 03:20 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     'Tomcat Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:

Hi Justin,

Did you try deleting the contents of the work folder?

Regards,

Paul