Yes, I did this. But the problem looks to me like the server is caching
the page and not the client. Because, when you access the servlet directly
it refreshes the content just fine, but when you access it through the jsp
page that forwards the request it never changes after the first request.

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center