Hello:

I have a couple of questions about the way Tomcat uses threads:

1. If a thread does an infinite loop or other operation that
        would cause it to wait forever, will Tomcat kill it?
        If not, is there a way to do that?
        If so, how would we control the timeout?

2. Is there a hard limit on the number of threads like in
        Apache or does it allocate up to maxProcessors no matter
        how large it may be?

Thanks,
        Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by