There is already JDBCAccessLogValve. Look there first. I think there might be bugzilla report or two against it so I don't know how good it is.

Personally I don't like using a database as an access logger. (Unless the database is asynchronously filled using a buffer)

-Tim

Adam Hardy wrote:

I'm using the access log valve to record my traffic and I was wondering:

- if anyone was thinking of adapting it to write to a database via jdbc?

- if anyone has a script to import the daily log files into a mysql database?

- how easy it would be to adapt the date output to '2004-02-02' instead of '02/02/2004'?