From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 9:36 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: <AUTO> 'Getty=001-016-162'Error in JDBC conn / Apache
Tomcat/4.1.29 URGENT

Howdy,
I unsubscribed this user.  But there will be others like that, with
different message lines, different subjects, different from addresses.
Instead of relying on immediate response (remember, I and the
moderators/owners of other lists don't get paid to sit and watch the
listserv 24/7/365 -- it's a best-effort on our part rather than any
guarantee) to these worms/viruses/whatever, I suggest you get proficient
at composing rules on your end to filter out these messages.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.

---