and in the case of
unsubscribe this email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

it's unlikely it will make it past their ***** Mail Server.  They've
probably gone 'restrictive' during the email storm.  I tried sending
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED], and both bounced.  My
subject was "information" and my body said "please send me information".