Hi ,

Find below the message on the console when tomcat shutdown is done .
My console hangs  at this point
Feb 14, 2004 3:56:34 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.1.29
Feb 14, 2004 3:56:36 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings',
returnNull=t
Feb 14, 2004 3:56:36 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources',
returnN
l=true
Feb 14, 2004 3:56:37 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing,
config='org.apache.webapp.admin.ApplicationResources', ret
nNull=true
Feb 14, 2004 3:56:42 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
Feb 14, 2004 3:56:42 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Feb 14, 2004 3:56:42 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/234
config=E:\MCOne\MCOneServer\bin\..\conf\jk2.
operties
Stopping service Tomcat-Standalone
Feb 14, 2004 3:57:02 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol destroy
INFO: Stoping http11 protocol on 8080
Catalina:type=ThreadPool,name=http8080

I am still not able to comprehend why this does not  occur  when i dont
use load on start up .

Thanks and Regards
Mukund