I'm implementing a JAAS login mechanism in my app, not as a Realm but
via Struts Action classes.

In my loginModule, I am creating the Subject with principals and
credentials and want to store role information.  Where does Tomcat
expect a list of roles to be in the Subject?  I Haven't been able to
figure this out.  I want to make sure that in the future I can use
features that check request.isUserInRole(roleName).

Also, within the session object, should the Subject be cached under
'subject_key'?  I found this somewhere but am unsure about it.

Thanks,

Alan