From: Anuj Agrawal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 March 2001 13:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Servlet Directory

Adding a context path in server.xml is just one part to it (BTW, in docBase
you
might want to use a fully qualified path rather than a relative path).

The 2nd file that you need to edit is uriworkermap.properties file, and add
(in
your case)
/myservlets/*=ajp12

You may need to restart both Tomcat and the web server.
Good luck.
Anuj.