I have noted two more things:

My servlet is not recieving, or at least is not processing all the events
it should, however, when I run a command line application with similar code
it works just fine.

I have some other applications running on IIS on the same machine, these
applications work fine, so I don't think the problem has something to do
with the network.

I know this is getting vague, so I'll try to find what's going on. But if
anybody has any ideas please post them.

--Juan Escalante

it's still slow. I don't know if some other feature of the anti-virus is
affecting Tomcat.

Something I've noted is that when accessed from the same machine (localhost)
Tomc
>t works just fine, it's slow when accessed from another device.

This "other device" is a CiscoIPPhone, I'm developing data services for
these phones, the server is connected to the network through the phone in
which I'm testing the apps. It's the
>ame setup I had before, with Win XP
when everything was nice and perfect. :(

--Juan Escalante

program

> -----O
>iginal Message-----

To unsubs
>ribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-he