Hi,

I set up Tomcat a few months ago and have just been able to start looking at
it again. It is serving up my html documents but with jsps it complains. The
error page includes:

Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.CompilerAdapterFactory.getCompiler(C
ompilerAdapterFactory.java:106)

I have set the environment variable JAVA_HOME to point to a JDK and checked
that it contains a bin directory with a javac.exe file but I still get the
problem. Can anyone direct me to other issues that I should look at.

Regards,
Daron Ryan.

---