thanx

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikita [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 26 August 2004 6:19 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Not serving JSPs

Daron wrote:

>Thanks for responding Nikita, yes I am using XP.
>
>My JAVA_HOME is set correctly. This has brought up an issue though.
>JAVA_HOME is set to: C:\Program Files\Java\j2sdk1.5.0

likely. try:  '%JAVA_HOME%/bin/javac'  from console. if that fails to
find javac, then enclose the above path in quotes when setting JAVA_HOME:
"C:\Program Files\Java\j2sdk1.5.0"

as an aside, jdk 1.5 is still a beta, you may want to use jdk 1.4 if
you're still having problems (other than you're currently experiencing)

---