My recomendation... use JasperReports.... is WAAAY Powerfull, is open source, and is platform independent.....

POLO ARAUJO, JAVIER escribiÃ:

Hi! I'm triying to configure Tomcat 5 and Crystal Reports. What I want to do is
reading from a database to a report made with CR using a Tomcat datasource. The
problem is that CR can't find it (using jndi); i get a message saying that CR is
unable to find the resource. The datasource is well defined (i think so because a jsp
can use it correctly).

Does anybody know if is there problem between Tomcat 5 and Crystal Reports? Is there
any one that have configured it yet?

Thanks in advance,

Javier Polo.

-- John Villar Gerente de Proyectos Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A. www.florhard.com