well.... you could get the request object and search all the parameters sent by the client to filter them....

James Sherwood escribió:

I am looking for a way to view what is being sent to the browser in the
servlet.

Lets say I want to create a bad word filter(and cannot use an actual filter)

once I get the response, is there a way to manipulate it before it is sent
to the browser?

Thanks,
James

-- John Villar Gerente de Proyectos Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A. www.florhard.com