enable autodeploy on the admin app (i.e. localhost:8080/admin). Make sure you have a user configured to access the admin app in your conf/server.xml file

John Najarian escribió:

I've tried installing the examples from the 'Java Server Pages'
book to no avail.  I expanded the jspbook3.zip file and copied
the 'ora/' directory to the 'tomcat/webapps' directory.

I restarted the tomcat service.  When I try to access the apps
by typing 'http://localhost:8080/ora/' into a browser I get the
following displayed in the browser.

HTTP Status 404 - /ora/

type Status report

message /ora/

description The requested resource (/ora/) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.19

Any ideas?  This is running on an XP machine.

Thanks

-- John Villar Gerente de Proyectos Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A. www.florhard.com