Usually HTTP 500 codes are bugs in the code.... i really don't know what this "debug" attribute is used for.... but you should restart your tomcat to see if it heals.

John Najarian escribió:

I got in there but now I get this error when I try to access

the context '/ora':

HTTP Status 500 - Error retrieving attribute debug

_____

type Status report

message Error retrieving attribute debug

description The server encountered an internal error (Error retrieving
attribute debug) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

_____

Apache Tomcat/5.0.19