Hello,

Thank's to Andy Eastham solution I managed to get Apache to forward *.jsp
requests to Tomcat. In adition I also discovered
that I had to define "localhost"(127.0.0.1) in JK2.properties file as
without this config Tomcat(JK2) was listening on the wrong
IP(0.0.0.0.).

Servlets are still not being forwarded - Apache reports - "404 file not
found" when I click on, for example, - http://localhost/MyServlet.
MyServlet exists on my root_path as MyServlet.class . Can anyone tell me
how to prevent this error and forward the request to
Tomcat5?

Warmest Regards
Joao Gil

                      "Andy Eastham"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'Tomcat Users List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      om>                      cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Unable to integrate
Apache 2.0.24 with Tomcat 5.
                      02-09-2004 16:41

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Joao,

I looked at that url and the way redirections are configured is different
mine.

I do NOT have things like
<Location "/*.jsp">
JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
</Location>

<Location "/mywebapp">
JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
</Location>

(in fact these look like mod_jk configuration to me)

Instead, my workers2.properties is as follows:
[logger.apache2]
#level=DEBUG

[shm]
file=/usr/local/apache2/logs/shm.file
size=1048576

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

# Uri mapping
[uri:192.168.0.103/wisadmin/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:localhost/wisadmin/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:wis/wisadmin/]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:127.0.0.1/wisadmin/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

Note that the URIs are mapped in this file.

Give this a try,

Andy