> From: QM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Forum instead of mailist!!
>
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 05:13:46PM +0200, Bernhard Slominski wrote:
>> : That's why I vote for a forum instead of a mailist!
>>
>> Forum-like: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.tomcat.user
>>
>> NNTP: nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.tomcat.user
>>
>> : Does anyone agree?
>
> Not I  ;)

Nor I. Much easier to use the delete key when necessary, and I don't have to go
hunting for the information - it comes to me.

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.