Hi All,
I have unstable behavior in my web application when I try to get
HttpSession.
The problem is that the following code randomly returns _null_ for
HttpSession.

But next http request from different servlet using the same code is
fine. and when I call servlet with problem I've got null again.
Interesting, that if I wait for few minutes, this problem does not
exists: I'm getting a session object with no problems
Here the code:

------ cut ------
public void doPost( HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp
)
      throws IOException, ServletException
  {
    String cPath = req.getContextPath();
    HttpSession ses = req.getSession(false);
    /* ... ses is null sometimes ;(*/
----- end cut ----

Please note that I use req.getSession(true) in the login servlet and
DO know that session is created.

Tech spec:
 Software: tomcat 5.0.24 on Redhat FS2
 Hardware: AMD 2700+, 512Mb, 120 GB HDD.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Mark.