Hi!

I have tried to read the arcives about how to create an realm that uses
Active Directory as source but all questions that seems to fit me has no
answers. I need to be able to authenticate my users and authroize them in my
jsp-code (eg: request.isUserInRole ).

So, what libraries do I need to add?
What should I write in my server.xml-file. The structure of the AD is
com.mydomain/Users/JoeDoe (when looking in the gui-console).

Can I use form-based authentication?

Please do not refer to the LDAP mumbo-jumbo but rather use gui-elements from
the AD-console if there are anything you want me to find out about our
settings.

Thank you in advance
Roland Carlsson

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.