From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 10:00 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Servlet caching?

Hi,
The servlets by themselves do what you tell them to: you wrote them,
after all ;)  Tomcat doesn't provide any caching of response content by
itself without special effort or configuration on your behalf.  As Tim
said, my guess is a utility class used by your servlet is doing the
caching for the printer services list.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

sender.  Thank you.