Hi all,

I've been using the manager application to deploy/undeploy my webapp.

I've put the context descriptor file (context.xml) in my META-INF
dir and everything *seems* to run just fine.

However, in the console window I'm getting a lot on "noise" - starting
with this... (note, my context is called "hal")

        INFO: Processing Context configuration file URL
file:C:\intranet\webserver\jakarta-tomca
        t-5.0.28\conf\Catalina\localhost\hal.xml
        04-Oct-2004 11:48:39 org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
endElement
        SEVERE: End event threw exception
                at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
                at
a:39)

                at
Impl.
        java:25)

I thought this looked like invalid XML in the context.xml but I've
checked it with XML Spy and even removed the bulk of it as a test.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Chris