> From: Tomer Avitzur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I try to read a file in my jsp which locate in an NT server.
>
> I as a NT user have an access to this NT server , but while
> running the jsp it throw an exception of
>

> Exception java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> //bdsrv02/bac/environment/1.txt
> (Access is denied)
>
> Any idea ?

You may have access to the file, but what NT user is the Tomcat server
running as?  If it's running as a service, it may very well be running as
LocalSystem, which has no network identity.

Make sure your Tomcat server is running as a user that has access to the
file, and (of course) the share on which the file resides.

Best of luck,

                - Peter
--
Peter Crowther, Director, Melandra Limited
John Dalton House, 121 Deansgate, Manchester M3 2AB