Hi,
I use jakarta-tomcat-5.0.19 and Apache HTTP Server 2.0.49. I am having problem displaying static resources such as gif. When I have gif in the HTML, not only it doesn't display the gif, the page also doesn't wait for user input. The page gets displayed and continues back to the servlet.
I am using form elements in the page and those gets displayed properly. When I remove the gif from the page, everything works as expected. I have a feeling this is some sort of a Tomcat config issue. I am not able to figure what config it is and how to do the config. I looked at Web.xml both in the conf directory and webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF directory. I tried looking up the documentation in the Tomcat site and couldn't get much help.
I am using XML for data from the server and XSL (and transformation) for generating the HTML. I don't think it has any impact, but just to complete the details, I am using Oracle Database with the Oracle Thin JDBC driver.
Can someone help me solve this problem or point me to some reading material that I could refer to.
Thanks...Ram