http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.html#Automatic%20Application%20Deployment

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 4:46 AM
Subject: Deploying an application with its own xml file

I have an application myapp.war and a corresponding xml file myapp.xml.
Previously I was copying myapp.xml into tomcat/conf/catalina/localhost and manually unpacking my war.
Now I realised I can put the war into tomcat/webapps and it will automatically deploy, but I then have to shutdown server copy over the myapp.xml and restart the server. Where can I put the myapp.xml file so it automatically gets deployed with the WAR file in a single step.