<snip>
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:09:39 -0800 (PST), Dola Woolfe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On the subject of your hope that "this engenders a
> long" can the English be fixed in the subject before
> this is archived? It's embarrassing.
</snip>

Too late.  Don't worry about it.  What we type in here rarely has much
to do with our real understanding of English.  I don't bother to
change a lot and assume the regular corrections for others as well.

Jack

--

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this