I'm just tring to see if http request that came from one IP address
has more then 1 client behind it. I've seen on some webpages that My
IP is displayed as both external and internal - so it means it's
doable - but the question is how to get this info in Tomcat.

--- Parsons Technical Services <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>