I'm trying to figure out is "is the client on remote network has a
duplicated id's (id used in my aplication).

Here an example:
I have two entries in access log file within 30 second from the same
IP, but different logon id - my question is how to track it down that
it's a different person?

I check cookies: sessionID is not the same, but it doesn't help since
you can close and open a browser to create a new cooke string.

It might be getting of Tomcat topic, but any input is welcome.

Thanks,
Mark.